Saturday, July 26, 2008

Freebies


It seems I have picked a very good time to give money saving tips. After all, the media says we are either heading for or are in a recession, depending who you listen to. It's a good thing we are already putting into practice money saving ideas. Sounds like we will definitly need them. So let's move on to another way to save.


One of my favorite things is to get free things that I like and will use. One way to do this is to join MyPoints.com. It costs nothing to join and all you have to do is click on the ads. Usually there are about 3 aday. Each click is worth 5 points. When you get a certain amount of points you then turn them in for gift cards. I am waiting for my $25 Subway card to arrive in the mail. How much your gift card is worth is based on how many points you earn. You can shop through my points on line as well to earn even more points.


I have had gift cards from Target, Starbucks, and now Subway. There are many to choose from. I am hoping to find another website similar to this. If any of you know of one I would love to hear about it. Meanwhile, happy clicking and may you enjoy your rewards soon. Happy Savings, Lisa :)

1 comment:

Pal said...

I have tried other sites such as points.com and rewards something or other. I did not find them as good as mypoints. I was able to get more points and faster at mypoints. Have you gotten a gas card yet? Now is a great time for them. Also, I save up my points and get the cards around Christmas so I have them to use for presents.
Cheers!